The No Bullsh*t Guide To Writing Erotica on a Bootstrap Budget is the next installment in the series The No Bullsh*t Guide To Writing Erotica, as a how-to guide for someone wishing to write erotica but doesn’t have the money to spend on the perceived high-end items, programs and services they think are necessary to get into the erotica writing game.
The discerning writer fulfills their dream of writing erotica and erotic romance without laying out huge sums of cash. They just know where to look to get the tools they need.
The adage ‘you have to spend money to make money’ doesn’t tell the whole story. It’s misleading to the new writer to think they have to pay someone huge sums to see their naughty story in ebook form. Nothing could be further from the truth.
In this edition, I will point the writer to resources available to them for free (or for very minimal cost) to launch their erotica writing career.
I’ll cover key issues such as:
* what’s out there to help capture their information to get organized
* what word processing programs and services are available to them to get their stories written
* the plethora of editing programs and resources they can use to tighten their prose
* where to find the necessary tools (and stock images) to create sexy covers
* the current sellers, distributors and vendors who will take their naughty books and sell them
…all available to them for free or practically nothing to keep up with the demands of the voracious erotica reader and not bust their budget.